200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training course is a 28 days holistic program which aims at development of students into a yoga teacher. The program is a planned series of learning, practice and inner rejuvenation to prepare a student to embark on a new journey in their life. To start as a yoga teacher, needs more than learning how to do yoga and our yoga teachers training course covers every part of it.
This course is aimed at students of age group 18-55 having beginner to moderate level of expertise on yoga. Advance practitioners don’t feel 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training challenging but it is a great opportunity for them to enhance their teaching skills.
Course Duration : 4 weeks (28 Days)
To book your seat, you need to pay 20% of total course fee as an advance through website payment gateway. Rest 80% of course fee is to be paid at the ashram on arrival.
Why Join Yugaadhi 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course?
Facilities included in Course Fee:
- Learn Traditional Hatha Yoga
- Get Yoga Alliance Certification after completion of the course.
- Comfortable Room having Attached Western Bathroom.
- Three Healthy Meals and High Tea.
- Yoga Kit (Yoga mat, T-Shirt, Study material, Rubber Netri, Netri pot, etc.)
- Weekly Local Sightseeing Trips to River Rafting, Bank of River Ganga, Local Temples, Waterfalls and Trek to Himalayan caves.
Free Naturopathy Treatments
These sessions will help in deep cleansing of your body.
- 3 Steam Baths
- 1 Full Body Massage
- 1 Mud Pack Session
- Naturopathy Session
- Emotional Unblocking Session
- 2 Shirodhara Session
- 1 Intestine Cleansing Session
- Enema Treatment